World: Muslim's reaction to Osama Bin Laden's death

President Obama announced the death of Osama Bin Laden Sunday, May 1. Harris Zafar, the US national spokesperson for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, discussed how the Muslim community is reacting to this news, and answered your questions about possible retaliations.

How do the Muslims and Al'Queda feel about the death of their leader?

Harris Zafar:
First, I need to clarify that Osama bin Laden is NOT a Muslim leader, nor has he ever been. He is a political leader who aims to spread hate and violence. Al-Qaeda is certainly going to show a response. But as followers of the real teachings of Islam, the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community says that their political ideology is completely contrary to the teachings of Islam.


Source/Credit: The Washington Post World. Conversations, Live Q&A's. May 2, 2011

1 comment:

  1. YES, WE DID IT!! Osama Bin Laden is dead. Can you believe it? I mean seriously I still can not believe it. Sounds still like I am dreaming Lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.